CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, February 15, 2004

i think today's word was damn good. kinda applies to my situation now huh. i should just listen and obey. and not listen and ignore.

im SO sleepy that when i woke up this morning, my eyes were all red.. and i couldnt even be bothered to choose what clothes to wear, what shoes to match, what bag to match, and what color earrings and necklace to match the bag etc. i couldnt even be bothered to do anything to my hair!!! (can you imagine. and ALL the time i always have hair wax in my bag.. and i didnt even being it out today, let alone style it at home.) and i couldnt even be bothered to wear a bra.. as how we always say, dont wear and wear also the same. also nothing to see. righttttt mommmmmmy? hahaha.

im going to go for a swim tomorrow. followed by a session at the gym. and that will be monday gone for me! and tuesday most probably will be the hair coloring thingy at the heeren's toni and guy. not confirmed yet.. ugh!!

last year, 15th feb was a sat. i went out with cat, crystal and jen. they bought me a purple daisy to match my purple thong on that day. i dont know why but this suddenly came into my mind.. cos yar. like last year's day after v day thingy? yar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home